We have a strong technical and engineering focus and will apply proven systems engineering methodologies to your acquisition project. All of our systems engineering professionals have engineering and/or technical tertiary qualifications and a range of additional skills that compliment and underpin their systems engineering expertise. These include: effective written and oral communication, project management, integrated logistic support, commissioning, test and evaluation, transition management, fleet management, disposal, risk management, specification development and configuration management.
We will provide you with systems engineering best practice from the concept feasibility studies to equipment acquisition and transition; through to operations management. You receive value-for-money system solutions because we will work closely with you every step of the way, from program inception through to implementation and disposal.
Technical regulatory guidelines and relevant standards are applied to ensure that technical integrity is planned for and achieved. Major project milestones such as System Design Reviews, Preliminary Design Reviews, and Critical Design Reviews, right through to equipment acceptance and delivery, is effectively and efficiently managed.
We understand the need to provide requirements traceability to ensure technical integrity and testability of the Mission System and, just as importantly, the Support System.
LSA ensures that your requirements are accurately transformed into a defined system and documented, through a traceable process of requirements analysis, functional analysis, requirements allocation, synthesis, design optimisation, and validation and verification.
The above approach would be supported with bi-lateral requirements traceability to original definition documents, showing all relevant parent/child relationships and associated test derivations and requirements. The associated impacts of changes to the system definition or the design are thoroughly analysed and managed. Hence all changes to the design and testing are captured, ensuring that configuration baselines are tightly managed and your original requirements are not compromised through invalid verification and validation.
Additional services and products available to you include:
- System Engineering Managements Plans;
- Test and Evaluation Master Plans;
- Technical Certification Plans and services;
- Test Plans and Procedures;
- Requirements Traceability/Testability Matrices;
- Verification Cross Reference Matrices;
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) modelling;
- Engineering Risk Management;
- Independent Validation and Verification;
- Test and Evaluation;
- Specialist engineering such as: Safety Engineering; Human Engineering; and Integrated Reliability, Maintainability and Testability (IRMT);
- Application of Standards;
- Functional Analysis;
- Resource Determination;
- Planning and implementation of ILS aspects of the Request for Tender and Tender Evaluation; and
- Systems Integration Planning.